Syntik-DR synthesizer produce typical drum sounds often heard in analogue synthesizers and drum-boxes. But also a wide spectrum of sounds used in modern productions like deep layered kicks, lo-fi percussions, out of this world fx and distorted rave kicks.
Up to four sound layers to create massive drum kicks and complex textures.
Modulate the sound using one of the 7 waveforms of the FM oscillator.
Sculpt your sound with the filters, the bit-crusher, the boost and the distortions.
Three distortion types to give more character to your sound.
Integrated MIDI learn and automation on all the parameters.
128 presets ready to be edited to match your tracks.
- 4 shapes, Sine, Triangle, Saw, Pulse.
- Up to 4 sound layers.
- 4 Effects including a multi-mode filter, a bits crusher, a bass boost and a distortion.
- Low pass, High pass and Band pass filter modes.
- 3 distortion types, Overdrive, Hard-clip and Fold-back.
- FM oscillator with 7 selectable waveforms.
- MIDI Velocity management.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 128 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 1024x768px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI
learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.