Arp-EG classic is a MIDI arpeggiator, play arpeggios on all your instruments. All the VST instrument you like and even your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out) can now play arp sequence with Arp-EG.
Use the six playback mode and the four octave range to create complex arpeggio, speed up or slow down your arp sync on the beat of your DAW.
Groove & Expression
Control the groove using the shuffle and gate function, the expression with the transpose function. Give to each note his one velocity, play polyphonic chord or notes sequence.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
Random & Undo
Randomly generate your arpeggio with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.
- Six arpeggio playback mode.
- Shuffle and Gate length control.
- 2 Gate modes, normal and fast.
- Polyphonic chord or notes sequence.
- Two velocity handling mode.
- + or - 48 semitones transpose.
- Notes Hold mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize all parameters.
- 25 Factory presets.
- Up to 32 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI control a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device.