You Are Here: News
» Kutter updated to 1.1.1 and Kutter 2 coming in August!
Kutter updated to 1.1.1 and Kutter 2 coming in August!
"Kutter" 1.1.1, a sequenced frequency cutter VST plug-in, is available now. This new version has several bug fixes mainly on the preset management side and the demo use a new system, no more annoying noise bursts, these are replaced by short audio breaks.
"Kutter" full version is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 16 EUR / 24 USD. A new demo version is also available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
This August we release Kutter 2 and it will bring frequency cutter effects to the next level. With a new user interface bringing a largely improved modulation sequencer at the center of the workflow and many other improvements Kutter 2 help you to create amazing gate, fading and chop effects. The upgrade will be free for existing customers!
Changes in Kutter 1.1.1:
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager popup menu resolved.
- Changed plugin display name in FLstudio.
- GUI some texts changes on the preset manager.
- DEMO Updated nagscreen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated and new languages added.