You Are Here: News
» Kutter 2 sequenced frequency cutter updated to 2.1
Kutter 2 sequenced frequency cutter updated to 2.1
Our sequenced frequency cutter effect plug-in Kutter 2 has been updated to version 2.1. Using Kutter you can cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer to create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision.
This update focus mainly on the improvements of the user interface for a better usability and come with some optimizations and a new output gain control.
Changes in Kutter 2.1:
- BUG wrong step number selected on the first preset when initialized, resolved.
- Added -6/+6 dB output gain control.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Better accuracy of the current step display at high frequency.
- GUI Added author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI Modified screen background color to gray.
- GUI Updated Info and Social Screens.
- GUI Updated URLs.
- GUI Mix slider replaced by a rotary knob.
- GUI Moved sequencer control to the bottom.
- GUI other improvements.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
A demo version of "Kutter 2" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for 29 EUR / 39 USD.