You Are Here: News
» Genobazz Pro synthesizer updated to 1.3
Genobazz Pro synthesizer updated to 1.3
Genobazz Pro monophonic synthesizer has been updated to version 1.3. Genobazz Pro 1.3 comes with a bunch of new features like the semitone controls on the pitch, a Zero-Delay-Feedback State Variable filter, five bugs fixed, updated preset banks including the 8 new presets from Genobazz 2 and a slightly revamped GUI.
Changes in Genobazz Pro 1.3:
- BUG Fixed Modulation Selector send no value for None.
- BUG Fixed Biquad filters resonance response.
- BUG Attack modulation don't receive MIDI note gate, resolved.
- BUG performance options are not correctly saved with preset, resolved.
- BUG Parameters data not needed on Pitch and Pan MSEG, resolved.
- Added semitone controls to pitch.
- Added Zero Delay-Feedback version of the 36dbLP State variable filter.
- OSC Modulation amount can now be negative.
- Improved overall sound quality.
- Added the 8 new preset to the Genobazz 2 bank and improved the other ones.
- Updated all preset banks to handle parameters changes.
- Updated and/or improved some presets in the default bank.
- Unneeded plug-in parameters removed.
- GUI new black knobs and darker background.
- GUI Improved Right click menu on Pitch knob.
- GUI Info screen updated.
- GUI Deleted the Filter word in some filter names.
- User Manual updated.
A demo version of "Genobazz Pro" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for 39 EUR / 49 USD.