You Are Here: News
» Genobazz Pro monophonic synth updated to 1.1
Genobazz Pro monophonic synth updated to 1.1
Our monophonic synthesizer plug-in Genobazz Pro has been updated to version 1.1. This new update of Genobazz Pro has some bugs fixed, improvements on the GUI and new features. The visualization of the modulations has been completely reworked to allows better visualization of its effects, each envelopes (MSEG) can now have negative values to create even more complex modulations and the pitch and pan modulation range has been extended.
This update come with a new bank of 26 presets made by John Finter (not available in the demo). John has made some of the craziest presets made with Genobazz Pro.
A demo version of "Genobazz Pro" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for only 39 EUR / 49 USD.
Changes in Genobazz Pro 1.1:
- Bug Pan MSEG can now use his full range.
- Bug some animations are not at the right refresh rate resolved.
- All MSEG's can now be negative to create inverted envelopes.
- Pitch MSEG range is now -4/+4 octaves.
- Added 1/3 sync to modulation clock beat.
- GUI Modulation animation now use realtime animation instead of bitmap.
- GUI Modulation animation begin at knob position.
- GUI improved undo and random icons.
- Added a new bank of 26 presets from John Finter.
- Improved Uninstaller.