You Are Here: News
» GattR sequenced stereo gate updated to 1.1
GattR sequenced stereo gate updated to 1.1
Our sequenced stereo gate effect plug-in GattR has been updated to version 1.1. Using GattR create cutting edge stereo gate, chop, fade effects synchronized on the beat of your DAW with the 32 steps modulation sequencers. Give breath to your synth lead and more groove to your loops.
Changes in GattR 1.1:
- BUG user manual link on Help screen don't work, resolved.
- BUG GUI graduations are not displayed when you click on the right channel sequencer, resolved.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Better accuracy of the current step display at high frequency.
- GUI Added author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI Modified screen background color to gray.
- GUI Updated Info Screen.
- SETUP Added uninstall icon.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
A demo version of "GattR" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for 29 EUR / 39 USD.