You Are Here: News
» Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator updated to 1.1
Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator updated to 1.1
Our MIDI arpeggiator plug-in Arp-EG classic has been updated to version 1.1. Using Arp-EG classic all the VST instrument you like and even your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out) can now play arp sequence.
Changes in Arp-EG Classic 1.1:
- BUG user manual link on Help screen don't work, resolved.
- BUG in some cases the shuffle generate a beat drop, resolved.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Added Right click octave selector pop-up menu to Transpose knob.
- Added 4 new presets.
- GUI improved Transpose knob graduation.
- GUI improved Main screen display.
- GUI moved social, help and info buttons to the top.
- SETUP some improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
A demo version of "Arp-EG classic" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for only 16 EUR / 20 USD.