APC VST synthesizer update 1.3 is available now. APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates "low-fi" sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. This update come with a revamped GUI, the wonderful zero-delay-feedback state variable filters used for the high-pass and low-pass mods, the key tracking mod to play different tones using your MIDI keyboard or sequencer improving greatly the playability and finally the possibility to sync the LFO on the BPM.
A new demo version of "APC punk console" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for only 15 EUR / 19 USD.
- Added key tracking to bleep (MOD)
- HP and LP zero-delay-feedback filters design
- Added BPM sync right click menu to LFO knob
- GUI improved general design
- GUI updated social screen
- DEMO url's updated